Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Bug: Tixati cannot read ~ signs

by Guest on 2015/12/06 07:57:22 AM    
Hi :) .

I switched from qBittorrent over to your client, because it looks really well and I'm very curious to test it thorougly :) .

Importing my files seems to be working perfectly atm., except for one torrent, that was named ~Title~ . Tixati interpreted the ~ as _ and created a new folder, which ofc. was completely empty, so I had to move the files to it manually. Thought this would interest you, probably very easy to fix :) .

And well done on the client! The reason why I moved, was, that qBT told me all my torrents were corrupt after shutting it down too fast, so I'd have lost over 1000 torrents. Your client imports those "corrupt" torrents with no moaning or whatsoever! :thumbsup:
by Guest on 2015/12/06 04:45:31 PM    
I think leading ~ signs cause problems on Linux systems, so they filter them out of new torrent names.  This keeps the program and all it's configuration and downloaded files compatible with both Windows and Linux.  Some of us use both, with the same config (portable mode seamlessly works in both places with the same config and files).

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server