Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Time download scheduling

by Guest on 2015/12/03 07:36:40 AM    
Hi I live in South Africa where the internet is not only expensive but very slow as well, in order for the companies to attract customers they offer a dual service one being 5GN day time net and 15GB night time net (yes the figures are correct see www.cellc.co.za) so in order to preserve our daytime net for day to day usage like emails and such we have to stay up until midnight to download larger files like some of the ones on DivXCrawler.
So my suggestion/Request is could you PLEASE consider a feature where we unfortunate souls could choose what we want to download and then set the time for it to Start and Finish for example 00-01 to 05-59 as this is the times of out night data.
I am sure that not only I but the rest of the world who have this type of internet would be very grateful
Thanking you in advance
Clive (Durban RSA)
by KH on 2015/12/03 02:20:25 PM    
A feature to manage traffic limits is planned and will be coming very soon, within the next month or two.  We are working on the design right now.  It will provide detailed management, including time of day limits, etc.  Please stay tuned...

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server