Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

How can I download previous versions?

by Damon on 2015/11/26 09:51:46 PM    
Release 2.27 is hanging every time I use it and often screwing the system so I have to reboot. All previous versions have been immaculate but this is not and there is no option to go back. I love Tixati and do not want to have to find a new client.
by Guest on 2015/11/27 06:31:28 AM    
Microsoft just pushed some really bad updates in my Windows 10 that screwed everything up.

It wasn't a Tixati problem, and changing versions didn't do anything for me.

You can try if you want, but judging by the tix changelog they didn't do much on this last update that should effect you like this.  But there have been some gnarly windows updates lately, I don't know what MS is doing..

Windows 64 v2.26
http://www.tixati.com/download/tixati-2.26-1.win64-install.exe
by Guest on 2015/11/27 08:58:43 AM    
Whatever Microsoft may have messed up, fact is fact, only tixati causes the UI to hang. I hope we can get a fix soon.
by Guest on 2015/11/27 07:05:05 PM    
Whatever Microsoft may have messed up, fact is fact, only tixati causes the UI to hang. I hope we can get a fix soon.

Your logic is flawless.
by cvbn on 2015/11/27 07:16:46 PM    
oh I thought it was 2.27 upgrade that caused it according to your previous conclusions

guess that downgrade didn't work, and it wasn't the Tixati update after all... hmmm

now the new brilliant conclusion is that because his windows install is a broken piece of shyte that freezes up, somehow it's still a problem the Tixati devs should waste time on, even though it is working perfectly for the vast majority

pure genius
by Guest on 2015/11/27 07:56:54 PM    
This system hanging is a confirmed windows problem due to a recent update that Microsoft pushed.

Same prob here, and another user http://forum.tixati.com/support/2037/

It happens more when Tixati is running because it makes heavier use of network/disk resources than other programs like web browser etc.

Microsoft will fix this soon and push an update lets hope.  This is definitely NOT the first time this has happened.  Early days of Windows 7 had all sorts of crazy stuff come and go.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server