Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

GOOD JOB fixing the GUI focus issue - and other things

by Guest on 2015/11/25 03:27:42 PM    
Most posts on this kind of forum are to point out problems that need fixing or request features; some are to point out problems that blatantly have nothing to do with Tixati but are obviously personal system issues a.k.a. "user error". :~)

I'll be original:

This post is to thank the people behind Tixati for their splendid job in the past few months in fixing a bunch of long-standing issues which marred Tixati's success as a bittorrent client. I've seldom seen any program have so many versions and fixes released in such quick sequence, with the program noticeably improving almost in real-time literally in front of my eyes.

One such long-standing issues and one of my few last remaining gripes with Tixati was how the program lost keyboard focus as you switched to another program and back, and you had to mouse-click on its window to regain keyboard control over it. Well, no more - it's finally fixed now!

I think that at this point there's less and less reasons for any people who might have had reserves about switching to Tixati as their bittorrent client of choice, as compared to a couple years ago.

The king is dead, baby, the king is dead... long live the new king - Tixati!

GOOD JOB, and THANK YOU for this great client.
by KH on 2015/11/26 06:23:34 AM    

The users have definitely stepped up, and their contributions are really helping to make a full-time development effort possible.

The future looks bright.
by Guest on 2015/11/26 11:22:51 PM    
Very excited to hear this.  Keep up the great work!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server