Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

alternate speed controlled by scheduler missing

by rs232 on 2015/11/24 10:45:20 PM    
Once again, great program and sorry if I keep comparing it to utorrent but I have just switched.

One thing I liked about utorrent was the alternate speed based on scheduler. I seem to understand this is currently not possible right?
by Guest on 2015/11/25 05:16:01 AM    
Go into Settings > Scheduler and enable the scheduler if you have not already.

Inside the scheduler you can add tasks that change the bandwidth throttles, turn on/off auto limit, etc.  It is every easy.
by Guest on 2015/11/25 09:32:27 AM    
Once again, great program and sorry if I keep comparing it to utorrent but I have just switched.

it's not a problem that you are comparing things to utorrent, delug, transmition, or any other one of the dozens of other lame clients out there...

but it IS a problem that you assume other people know what you are talking about when you reference utorrent features by name

many people have never used utorrent, or haven't in a very long time... if you take this into consideration and be more descriptive with your requests or questions, you might be better-served by the rest of the crowd in here, and by the developers

anyways, i don't know what "alternate speed by scheduler" is, but if you take some time to explore Tixati a bit more in-depth, you will find a very full-featured scheduler that i'm sure will do what you need...

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server