Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Staying private?

by Guest on 2015/11/23 04:40:33 PM    
What proxys for tixati do you guys use? what vpns in general? I just got an email from my ISP and was wondering how to stay more hidden
by Guest on 2015/11/24 12:06:53 PM    
I tend to use one of these
http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/

Pick a fast proxy in a completely different country with a high Anonymity.

Bookmark the page as you often need to change your proxy regularly.

Also do not use proxy for anything else but tixati, as you do not know who has the proxy
by Guest on 2015/11/24 01:26:06 PM    
there's a VPN called Private Internet Access that a lot of torrent people seem to like

i _think_ it based in Canada
by Guest on 2015/11/25 08:52:03 AM    
If you are willing to pay Private Internet Access has a proxy that is very good I hear what puts me off it, is that it is in Canada.

https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-consider-leaving-canada-to-protect-customer-privacy-150107/
by Guest on 2015/11/25 02:26:23 PM    
take anything you read on torrentfreak with a grain of salt
by Guest on 2015/11/25 06:33:04 PM    
hi guest, may i answer to you in this case :)

so let me begin, the first thing that you must know is that when you are surfing on the internet, your isp attribute to you a list of dynamic ip that you have purchased,

when the ip come to you you are able to have a trafic of data packet in your machine wifi provider (cause is like a key) for a chest (like a big data server available on the network of all hosting compagny)

or you can change de mac adress logicaly , but you can also change physically, but it is more difficult , you know... (but you have a chance to be more private against bot or trojan, or anykind of malware, data mime request tracking (https)and so on)

in this begining of the situation (wifi jailbreaked or adsl with a wire jailbreaked), the ip that your provider give,  still come to you , because , they will not be  physically alerted espacally if you have planned to buy the ultimate trafic plan , like 30 dollar per month or something like that... (all they will is big money)

next things to know in the same way , is when you type google.com, your dynamic ip is contacting a server, that is not a server to search on the web, but only the dns server, (Domain name system) if you prefer,

so we come to this, when you contacting your isp with a dynamic ip adress, to search on google, wich is a ipv4 solution yet now, your provider, is transfering the request ip into the ip of his dns data base, wich means that, the dns request google.com is converting into the ip of the update hour/hour data list base.

why, because, when contacting the world wide web, you are logically in your setting contacting the www in the dns of your provider solution, you can see it , on typing (only for windows) windows +R then cmd then ipconfig/all and you will see domain name ip contacting dns data base...

if this is to difficult to undrestand what i say , may i be more clearly, for example when you type, 8.8.8.8 in the primary domain formular, and the second, 8.8.4.4 for the second domain formular,

and you visit kind of drug , or sex black list, you will redirect, into the welkom page of opendns,

this , dns request ip, is provided from google compagny

so the second to avoid to be logged by a provider that is not in your montly bill ticket, is to put a dns request, that is encrypted by a second key into a decentralised server... like cloudns... it is this only server that i trusted before, but it is no more, available, so you must search for a kind of solution dns ip request or making your own dns list into a host that you are the owner...

the third things to know, is when you contacting a server to download something, your download, to be still activated, must be logged by your isp,
but you have a virtual machin , thet we call a vpn wich mean a (virtual private network) if you plane to this solution , and not tor project wich is a lot of crap, because it is only proxied computer, and in no case encrypted, only for the deep web...,

so 1) change your mac adress internet machin, physically
  2) change your dns request
  3) change your ip adress.

and to be anonymous by all the isp wich tracking on the web, you must have a vpn wich don't store logs (means history) of your conexion data up and down and the location and the time of this location, even if this is a period... (don't trust any kind of this provider)

if you plan to be anonymous, and undactable by tracking, you can also use, first the tor network and than the vpn with (no logs) but you must configuring your self tor.

why vpn can be implemented with is, because the vpn is a static ip solution, and the tor is dynamic, so when you reach a static ip anto a dy namic ip in this way, you will not be disconnected...

have nice, day... friend... ^^,
by Guest on 2015/11/25 06:50:41 PM    
ps: another kind of hearing, how does your, vpn connected, by your isp...

you have reached for example the web, and you want to be connected privatly, so the functioning of this , is to contacting this dns data base to reach the hosting compagny of your vpn provider, and than you ip will change because, when you sign in , with a ip from your isp but you are client of the vpn provider, (is the same to say that, you have purchased in a other compagny network provider),

this for example internetprivatacces.com( i don't not trust him , because, tey act into the legislation of the patriot act), change to you another ip, so the fact is that, to store your ip into your machin, your ip is encrypted and encapsuled, to pass your isp provider, and to rich your network border,  than, you reach the web no more with your network compagny, but your compagny must be alive but hidden, only to transferring the data packet request that you ask in your different searching into the world wide web... but you isp has no more visual, so if they cut your internet it is illigaly

because you have purchased , a kind plane tarifing of those...

now if you connect the tor network they will have no more ability to see it, even if he cut the tor network of your country, because the tor network is searched into the dns of the hosting vpn dns compagny, and not your isp... ^^,
by Guest on 2015/11/26 12:25:28 PM    
TOR is too slow.

My ISP supply you a modem that makes it impossible to change MAC addresses, so you cannot change your IP address.

Lastly in most countries all IP addresses are logged by the ISP so if the police/courts want to know an IP addresses they can locate it.

Proxies can hide IP addresses in many ways better then a VPN as few proxies keep logs many actually do not know they are proxies.

If you are really worried about it use both. I used to use a Romanian VPN with a Chinese proxy. I figured they would first have to go to a Romanian and then Chinese court.

Lastly whatever you think of torrentfreak, the information is correct.
by rainynight on 2015/11/29 08:07:45 AM    
Buffered is not the cheapest, but by far the best. :-)

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server