Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

feature request: created date from the torrent file date

by row on 2015/11/09 07:59:15 PM    
Hi!

Now I use utorrent, but I want to use Tixati. As I read, no way to import torrent data from utorrent. Okay, I need open all torrent files one by one, or copy these torrent files to the Trixati watched folder (last way is the simplest).

But, the torrent date is important for me, this is the default order.

My request, simple new function (checkbox), when I add torrent file (or add torrent files from watched folders): "created date from the torrent file(s) date"
The result, if I add torrent files from utorrent to the Tixati, the created date is reserved.

Thanks!
by Guest on 2015/11/10 12:41:35 AM    
Hellow, this client is very good I can test and no have problems, good speed too, easy to use, no ads.

For new version please add function see in process bar the status life of each archive same as utorrent.

Thank you
by row on 2015/11/15 05:22:42 PM    
... continue the first post ...

Other solution : new column in the torrent window  (like as name, created, category), the new column name is: "torrent file date".

Thanks!
by Guest on 2015/11/16 07:26:23 PM    
order torrent files in explorer by time and then add them one by one

and you ll save your torrents order
by row on 2015/11/18 09:55:42 PM    
Thanks, but I have too many torrents of this solution...
by Guest on 2015/12/10 07:57:23 AM    
this feature isn't really needed for what you are trying to do

Tixati will keep the order that torrents are loaded in.

So, all you need to do is sort your .torrent files in explorer, by last-modified time.  Then select them all, and grab the very top one (important!) and drag them over to Tixati main window and drop them.  Your torrents will be in order that the files were sorted in explorer.

You can also do this from the "Add Transfer" window.  Sort the view by last modified time, select what you want, and click add.  They will be in your torrent list in the proper order.
by row on 2016/05/21 01:40:18 PM    
Thanks for the answer, but for me very need import all label from utorrent too...

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server