Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Qos on DD-WRT Router And Port Problem

by greyfreak19 on 2015/11/01 12:34:10 AM    
Hi!
So my problem is that i set up qos on my router which has DD-WRT installed i but the port ranges in and those were 12100-12200 cuz my tiaxti ports were 12154 now tiaxti when i played my game which was set to highes priority and tiaxti which was set to lowest.tiaxti still ate up my bandwith even when i was playing my game and after the new update i changed the port range to 60000-61000 but tiaxti dht didnt work so i changed the port ranges back can someone tell me what port range i should set it to or my current 12000-13000 is fine and either tiaxti dosent work with qos or my router isnt implying the qos right or i messed up in the settings somewhere TY in advanced
by Guest on 2015/11/05 08:04:32 PM    
hey are you sure your are matching your QoS with both the UDP and TCP ports from Tixati?

I don't use Tomato firmware myself, but if it has proper QoS matching, then what you are doing should work.  Tixati itself shouldn't even matter, the router only looks at the ports anyways.

I would check your rules again, and then maybe assume your router's QoS is acting funny (it happens).

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server