Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

bug report

by RockHard on 2015/10/29 03:10:03 AM    
Tixati will restart in the same screen position it was closed at. Well I closed it where only a small corner was on screen, when I restarted it, the conformation dialog was off screen where I couldn't get to it so it was impossible to move it or access any functions. Fortunately I was able to grab it as it was restarting to pull it over enough to get to the dialog box so this needs to be fixed where the start dialog box comes on screen center no matter where tixati is closed at. thx team
by Somename3 on 2015/10/30 11:24:19 PM    
Will add here:

Would be nice to have position of bottom pane (with "details", "peers", "trackers") saved on exit. Now the position is reset to the small size so I need to resize it every time tixati is started.
by Guest on 2021/12/06 02:31:57 AM    
The items in RSS feed are not sorted properly when sorting by "Item Added Time". They get split in two groups, and each of the groups is sorted ok but the overall sort is wrong. So in effect right now it shows items from the following months: 12 11 10 9 12 11 10 9.
by janet on 2021/12/06 08:42:17 AM    
The items in RSS feed are not sorted properly when sorting by "Item Added Time". They get split in two groups, and each of the groups is sorted ok but the overall sort is wrong. So in effect right now it shows items from the following months: 12 11 10 9 12 11 10 9.

This should be fixed in v2.87, which will be released very soon.
by Guest on 2022/01/23 01:17:47 PM    
I saw the changelog of 2.87 mention sorting (tho it mentions "Last Update" instead of "Item Added time" column) and was hoping it was fixed, but now I am on 2.88 and still see the same wrong sorting
by Guest on 2022/01/23 01:23:27 PM    
In addition, items added from RSS no longer honor the "Move on complete" setting (tried with it set either on the category or on the rss feed itself). I spotted this issue back on 2.84 too and it still remains on 2.88; Not sure which much older version I had before but it worked properly.
by janet on 2022/01/23 07:04:25 PM    
These issues are being worked on and should be fixed in the next version.
by Guest on 2022/04/01 09:17:47 PM    
Hi, I confirm the "move on complete" setting works ok from feeds now in 2.89

Also, I figured out the reason for the feed items sorting issue. The short of it is, items that are CURRENTLY present in the feed are always considered newest by tixati, even if they are older than some historic items. I.e. look at the "items in feed" and "items out of feed" stats for a feed... "items in feed" always get sorted as newer than "items out of feed" regardless of the actual timestamp.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server