Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Amazing!!!

by sledge909 on 2015/10/27 04:37:34 AM    
I cant believe its took me this long to find Tixati,  what a fantastic program, and when I found out it was from the people that had wim mx I knew it had to be good.  Win mx brings back some great memory's.  Sorry if this was posted in the wrong area of the forum>
by Guest on 2015/11/13 02:42:48 AM    
WinMX my FAV!  Yup Tixati brings back the good ole days of WinMX.  You'll find that the categories are amazing.  I am OCD about my TV shows, having them in individual directories based on each Tv show (Scorpions, Flash, etc...) and I have a category that has my shows, downloads to the correct Tv / Directory and then my PLEX (after an update) finds everything perfectly.

This program is amazing, does EXACTLY what I WANT and NEED and we get updates, beta's often enough so that this doesn't become a stale project...

Yup a great program!
by oerhgf on 2015/11/13 09:25:37 AM    
me 3

you need to push this prog
i treid and tried desperately to get others to even just work ...  this is great stuff
by User Name on 2015/11/13 10:26:46 AM    
Agreed.  When I researched a program to use for torrenting (it was new to me), Tixati was less known but well-reviewed.  Then I read that it was created by the guy who did WinMX and my decision was made.  Brilliant program.
by Guest on 2015/11/13 03:56:24 PM    
Agreed... I must salute the developers of this software. They've done a spectacular job. The app is quick, responsive, clean, free (as far as I can tell) of bugs, & has given users nearly everything they could ever want or need in a torrent app. Extreme functionality without bloat. Clean interface communicates relevant information efficiently and intuitively. Easy enough for a relative neophyte to use and advanced enough for those of us who are more advanced &/or picky in the extreme. I'm not usually one to blow smoke up someone's ass, but software design like this deserves comment & recognition. Good job...
by Radish on 2015/11/14 02:34:10 PM    
I'm not usually one to blow smoke up someone's ass, but software design like this deserves comment & recognition. Good job...

It also deserves being supported! So, come on people, donate! (Links to donate are at the top right-hand side of the webpage.)

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server