Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati keeps uninstalling

by Guest on 2013/09/26 10:54:25 AM    
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.

Whenever I go to start up my new lenovo laptop again, even from sleep mode, I cannot find Tixati as an installed program, despite reinstalling it numerous times. No short cut, no files under search, except the install.exe
The downloads folder however is still intact on desktop.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this so I don't have to keep reinstalling?

Thanks heaps :)
by Guest on 2013/09/30 09:01:15 PM    
The issue you describe has absolutely nothing to do with Tixati, but with either a software problem on your PC (such as a virus or trojan, wrong settings on the backup and restore functions of your OS, or possibly your anti-virus suite, since those tend to be worse than any virus these days) OR a human problem on your PC (someone else tampering with it and uninstalling your programs manually). Good luck.
by Guest on 2013/09/30 09:01:58 PM    
The issue you describe has absolutely nothing to do with Tixati, but with either a software problem on your PC (such as a virus or trojan, wrong settings on the backup and restore functions of your OS, or possibly your anti-virus suite, since those tend to be worse than any virus these days) OR a human problem on your PC (someone else tampering with it and uninstalling your programs manually). Good luck.
by aairon on 2013/10/01 06:58:06 AM    
What OS are you using?
by Guest on 2013/10/07 01:51:37 AM    
Hi, Thanks for replying. I am using Windows 7. Another thing, it is logged in as another user not the administrator account. So I may need to change something there, but not sure what. Will Tixati only say installed if it is on the administrator log in?
Thanks again
by Pete on 2013/10/07 01:34:35 PM    
Maybe it would be easier to use portable version if you don't have access to administrator account.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server