Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

RSS not refreshing

by Guest on 2015/10/21 02:10:33 AM    
I'm having trouble getting the feeds to refresh on their own...they won't do it at all unless I manually refresh...

Also, I'm getting things like it will say Magnet Link, but even though those are turned on, it didn't add the transfer...

Or, I'll get a message that I reached the per episode maximum and there's nothing ever downloaded for that episode/show.  This is keeping anything from downloading on its own...

Any suggestions?
by Guest on 2015/10/22 12:39:21 AM    
what version are you running?  you could try updating they made some recent work on rss

is it every feed? if only a specific feed you could try email it to support so they at least can make a fix for next release
by Guest on 2015/10/22 02:44:21 AM    
Version 2.23, the one that just became available.  It's only one feed, coming from

(modnote: link forwarded to devs)

I've replaced my user ID with xxxxx above...it is a personal feed created by the site so that I get only items I selected added to it..and it usually is a magnet link, but not always...I used to do fine with utorrent, but then they broke something, so I switched to Tixati which worked great for weeks, but now I can't get these items in this particular feed to transfer on their own anymore, since about a week or two ago...
by Rudiger on 2015/10/22 03:15:15 AM    
I sent a copy of your last msg, with the link still intact, to the devs.  Stay tuned...
by garrisonclark on 2015/10/22 03:18:10 AM    
I guess I should have registered originally.  I should be logged in properly now.  Thanks for the help.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server