Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Malicious site blocked when I use Tixati antimalware gets crazy

by Guest on 2015/10/20 11:48:44 PM    
I always use Tixati, Malwarebytes gets crazy showing me that a malicious website is blocked.
180.xxx.x.xx
27.xxx.x.xx
196.xxx.x.xx
159.xxx.x.xx
in port 17667

and a long etc of IP
by Guest on 2015/10/21 01:30:28 AM    
your malware scanner thinks all those torrent connections are web-browser connections and it's getting confused.

i think you need to make an exception in your malwarebytes or something like that...
by Guest on 2016/09/24 07:17:13 PM    
From Malwarebytes:

"Frequently, when using a peer-to-peer (P2P) program (uTorrent, Vuze, Filezilla, etc.) you may see notifications that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has blocked access to a potentially malicious website.

This is normal and occurs because P2P applications connect to a wide variety of IP addresses, which often include IP addresses known for hosting malicious content. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will block the network traffic to these addresses, but this will not prevent the program from working - instead it will connect to a non-malicious host instead.

If the notifications are too frequent, and you wish to disable them while still allowing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to continue protecting your PC by blocking the malicious websites, please follow the steps on this article: How do I disable notifications when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware blocks a file or website?

Alternatively, if you would like to stop Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from blocking the program entirely, you may follow the steps on this article: How do I stop Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from blocking a website or network program that I trust?

Please note that disabling malicious website blocking may make your computer more vulnerable to infection, and should only be done if you absolutely trust the program and IP addresses it connects to. If you have additional questions or need assistance with this particular scenario, please contact support."

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server