Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Deleting Downloads

by Donata on 2015/09/23 05:29:05 PM    
Hi,

I am a newbie and by mistake I removed all my downloads in the Downloads window Tixati. Is there any chance to undo it?
I have had many items because some of them fetch a long time (very slow), some started recently and everyone was in another progress.
Thanks in advance for any help.
by Guest on 2015/09/24 12:48:50 AM    
in the transfers window if you removed the torrents they can be recovered , IF you haven't removed anything else. click the remove button at the top of the transfers tab and select 'undo last remove'.
by Donata on 2015/09/26 01:14:56 AM    
Hi,

I don't see the remove button at the top of the transfers tab.
Maybe I'm looking in wrong place.
by Donata on 2015/09/26 01:22:54 AM    
OK, I found it. In my Tixati below. I do not know whether this is the reason, but after when I delete files, I added a few torrents because I didn't know what to do and now my Undo button is unusable
by Guest on 2015/09/26 01:33:38 AM    
if the 'undo' option is greyed out then you can't undo what you just did. you will have to re-add those torrents to continue them.
by Sailor24 on 2015/09/26 08:30:33 AM    
If you did not delete the file just the torrent they will be in the download directory. If you deleted the files they are in the recyle bin, find them there highlight and hit restore they will be in the same directory they were. If you use the same directory for all downloads, Simply download the torrent file again choose stop and or uncheck all boxes. Then right click and force check. Tixati will recognize the file and when you hit start will pick up where you left off minus any incomplete pieces. Of coarse you have to check mark the files you want again.
by Donata on 2015/09/28 01:16:21 AM    
Thanks very much for your help guys !!!!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server