Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

small features Suggestion

by Guest on 2015/09/06 10:12:35 AM    
Hello and well found !
Tixati is really a good and light client. I've been using it for a while (4+ months)
I'd like to suggest a couple of simple GUI features that will IMHO improve the experience

1) speed on title bar:   current down / up - limit down /up

2) overall ratio statistic (it's a feature common in other clients) -- can be implemented in the Elp menu for example

3) Tree view - centered text columms - for some columns a centered text will improve readability (time left, status...)

4) Tree view - separate columsn for priority group and bandwith limits. I like to have a lot of controls on the way my torretns go. the current optional setting are great but too much cluttered in a single column

5) fit all buttons in a single row (including torrent related button) - again a GUI improvemnt to save real screen estate - can be activated by the layout button and use the same feaures as the main button bar

6) bandwith graph: why not merging Inboudn and Outbound connections using line graph instead of full colored graph ?
again, users will have a better readeability with a more fine Y scale

I hopèe this ideas will be useful to you and will be implemented in the nex release

Thanks

Keep up the good work

Kestrel

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server