Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

[Feature request] Maximize upload right-clicking a torrent

by Guest on 2015/09/02 03:40:14 PM    
It would be nice to be able to force-unchoke all peers right clicking a bunch of torrents, like you can do with super seeding, constant seeding and bandwidth options. Or, at least, be able to change multiple torrents' properties at once.
by Sailor24 on 2015/09/03 08:57:58 AM    
You can get that effect by changing the priority of a torrent.Problem is if you change one to above normal but the rest are normal it goes way out of balance. If you have one that you set to high and ten that are above norm and 20 set to normal things are balanced. Assuming those are all on the seeding side.
If the torrent is still downloading then the ratio under Bandwidth has more control. So under bandwidth you need to look at how you have set trading and seeding ratios.
by Guest on 2015/09/03 12:28:37 PM    
Firstly, sorry for highjacking this thread.

Thanks to the developers for a great program.

Just wondering, can there be a button where i choose a seeding folder in my computer and just seed downloaded files. I moved hard disc and old downloads dont seed anymore.

Thanks
by Guest on 2015/09/04 11:20:50 PM    
Why would you choose to KNOWINGLY highjack a thread when you can just start your own at the same price - free? - I might be able to offer some suggestions, but will not facilitate or reward such highjacking.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server