Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Imstalling TIXATI

by tonyspofname on 2013/09/21 12:13:20 PM    
In attempting to install TIXATI I declined to have it change my home page, search engine, toolbar, etc hit continue it then ask me to install somthing else I hit decline, it then said it was done instalation, but TIXATI was no where to be found. So I tried to install it again this time it bailed on the step where it says to hit run instead of sae I get a windows error: stating Express_Installer.exe not found aka as OPTIMUM-Installer then Norton says its not save and I think Norton removed it.   I also noticed when it failed to install there is an option that says "DownLoad did not start right away: click here" when you click hereit wants to install Express_Installer.exe from Installer.optimum-installer.com I reluctent to down load it since Norton says it's not safe. I'm running Windows 7 on a 64 bit PC in the US.  PLEASE HELP TonysPOFname
by Guest on 2013/09/22 01:36:49 AM    
You obviously did not download it from the official web site www.tixati.com

You should be more careful.

If you download .exes from just anywhere, you are taking a chance.  Lots of those software download sites wrap everything in their own malware intallers.

I would advise wiping your computer completely and learning a valuable lesson.

Have a nice day.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server