Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Deleted bulk torrent files how to restore them

by Guest on 2015/09/01 04:09:53 PM    
Dear all,
I have deleted the bulk torrent files accidently, nearly 2400 torrent files, but unable to undo them, I dont save any torrent files locally. How to restore the deleted torrent files from the temp location ? pls help
by Wiccio on 2015/10/26 05:52:06 PM    
by Guest on 2015/10/26 05:58:37 PM    
If you just did it and have not restarted tixati yet, you could try this, which will restore the torrents you had upon last starting Tixati.

First, close Tixati, it must not be running when you try this.

Find your tixati config folder, in Windows it's usually something like c:/users/YourUserName/appdata/Roaming/tixati.

Rename the file core2.dat to core2.dat.bk
Rename the file core2.dat.lastloadok.dat to core2.dat

Start Tixati.
by Wiccio on 2015/10/27 06:57:46 PM    
If you just did it and have not restarted tixati yet, you could try this, which will restore the torrents you had upon last starting Tixati.

First, close Tixati, it must not be running when you try this.

Find your tixati config folder, in Windows it's usually something like c:/users/YourUserName/appdata/Roaming/tixati.

Rename the file core2.dat to core2.dat.bk
Rename the file core2.dat.lastloadok.dat to core2.dat

Start Tixati.
It works! Wow, thank you really really so much! You saved me!
by Guest on 2021/05/24 03:18:38 PM    
worked for me too
by Guest on 2022/04/05 07:20:16 AM    
THANK YOU!
The "core2..." renaming method worked for me as well. I have >1k (legal) torrents with unique content for which I'm the only seeder. You just saved me from having to look them all up and re-initialising them manually!
by Guest on 2023/11/13 02:58:44 PM    
OH THANK YOU! Damn, I left all the torrents highlighted after I selected them all to start them (because I always don't want to start the first one at the top), and then later wanted to delete ONE torrent that finished seeding (reached 4.0 ratio). And BOOM! I ended up deleting the whole 400+ of them!!

Thank you so much for finding this solution.

Tixati devs, mayhaps a nice "undo" feature would be a life-saving thing to add! Hehehe
by Guest on 2023/11/14 12:37:01 AM    
if you press the remove button there is an option to undo last remove, but it is only available for a short time after you remove a torrent.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server