Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Please add:  Sequential Downloading - Availabe copies column

by muja on 2015/08/22 11:35:47 AM    
Hi,

I have been using various bit-torrent clients over the years. I have switched to Tixati from uTorrent some time ago. I like features like the 64 Bit support and the advanced interface.

I do miss some features in Tixati though.

- Some torrent files will have <1 available copies. Since Tixati can show me the amount of available copies of a torrent file when I click on it, it should be very easy to add an "Available Copies" column in the Transfers view. This would allow for sorting on availability so torrents that are less then 100% available can easily be identified and deleted.

- uTorrent features a "Download torrents sequentially" feature. In a multi-file torrent it will download the first file first, the next file second etc. instead of randomly collecting pieces of all the various files until the download of the whole torrent is complete. It would be even better if I could select the download order of the files inside a torrent.

Other than that keep up the good work!

Example image:
(Pic Removed by Mod)
This torrent is unlikely to ever complete, I want to be able to sort my torrents on availability and delete all the <1 torrents.
It would also help to start downloading the good torrents first e.g. where availability is 10+
by Guest on 2018/05/29 02:17:28 AM    
+1! Would love to be able to add Available Copies as a column as well. Would be very useful when queuing up similar torrents to be able to tell which ones are < 1 copy at a glance, instead of checking Details for each torrent.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server