Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Changing Color of Progress Bar in Details Tab

by electrifyings on 2015/08/15 06:07:30 PM    
Hello everyone,

Please let me know how to change the color of the progress bar in the details tab in the transfer window. Please refer to below screenshot to get an idea of which component I am talking about.

I would like to change the black color of downloading bar to green or something else.

Please help, thank you.
by electrifyings on 2015/08/23 11:27:15 AM    
Anyone please?
by Guest on 2015/08/23 07:44:43 PM    
Yes, please, anyone.

I wanted to ask this very question but was sidetracked. In fact, I would be interested to know how (if possible) you change all 3 progress bars colors -> Bytes Complete, Pieces Complete, and Seeds|Peers. Can they be changed at all, or each have their own color?

I assume it's from Settings - Custom Colors yet I have changed all that seem would be the culprit - those that are Black now - but when changing them to a new distinct color like bright red or green, accepting the change, closing the dialog, and closing Tixati, none of the progress bars change color after Tixatis is opened and a torrent file is loaded and in progress.

Mike
by Pete on 2015/08/24 09:46:06 PM    
As far as I know, it isn't possible to change colours in details tab with Tixati settings. Only way to do it is to modify system colours. See this topic: http://forum.tixati.com/support/1263/
by Guest on 2015/08/25 10:46:01 AM    
Hi Pete :)

Thank you for the link. It appears the Details tab is affected by the OS settings more-so than a color scheme with regard to the progress bars... AFAICT? I looked at nearly all the screenshots and none that I viewed showed the Details tab, only Peers so I'm assuming the other changes left unaffected that were mentioned were elements like the progress bars. I don't recall any mention of the Details tab specifically so I'm left to assume.

Anyway, unfortunately for me this answers my question - can't be done thru Tixati settings. Hopefully the OP will read the thread and decide for himself/herself if monkeying with the OS and/or applying a new color scheme will do.

Thanks again.

Mike
by ricko on 2016/01/18 12:54:02 AM    
its quite easy ,just go to ''settings'----'custom colors'---- scroll down to list/tree progress bitfield foreground  click a color ,then  'accept'  it will be done on the fly no need for a restart  list/tree background also has an effect on the progress window

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server