Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Transfers Seeding / Standby problem since updating to 2.16

by Guest on 2015/08/11 09:18:25 AM    
Hi, complete novice here..!!

When I updated to 2.16

(A) my transfer display page shows files in no particular order when it used to be in order of last downloaded file.

(B) Green seeding files are about 20 and rest on standby when I used to have only 8 seeding

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Bill
by Guest on 2015/08/15 07:22:04 AM    
Similar issue occurring on my end.  I have 1000 upload slots available with 66 active seeds.  They are cycling to standby with a message in the event log stating "cycled dead to seed standby queue".
by Bugmagnet on 2015/08/16 10:31:26 PM    
Bill

At to A, check to see that in Transfers/Layout/ (*) Sortable View is selected. Then under Transfers/Layout/Select Columns that "Completed" is selected. Once you are displaying that column, click the header to sort it in ascending or descending order.

As to B, I am a bit foggy as to "Green" as my color scheme has Seeding as more of a turquoise and Downloading neon green. If you are talking about torrents being seeded, it may be that what you are seeing is the effects of the new queue management system. Additional slots are opened to test torrents on standby for demand. These are rotated in to active slots while stagnate 'active' torrents are sent to standby.
by Guest on 2015/08/23 04:12:27 PM    
Thanks Bugmagnet,

I can set the view to sortable in layout but nowhere can I find a completed box to tick or completed column, in fact I can't find anything that says 'completed'.

You're right the list now automatically seems to roll thru' all the available items rather than seed just my latest downloads.

Thanks for the reply

Bill :)

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server