Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Save location prompt

by Guest on 2015/06/01 11:24:55 AM    
Hello there!

I recently switched over to Tixati and so far I'm loving it.
I have one complaint though, and I posted it here to check if it wasn't just my fault or a glitch in my program.

With other torrent programs I had before, whenever I clicked a magnet link I would instantly get the prompt from the program asking me for a save location.
With Tixati this usually takes a full minute. As I often start downloads and then leave the computer it kind of annoys me having to wait a minute for each download before I can leave.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!
by Pete on 2015/06/02 07:06:37 PM    
Tixati displays prompt after torrent metadata is downloaded, it sometimes takes a minute. Easiest way to solve this is to download a torrent file instead of using a magnet link. The other method may be to disable the prompt for magnet links only. They will be saved to default download location without a prompt, you can change files location later. This works good only if you intend to download a whole torrent. Go to: Settings > User Interface > Behavior > Transfer loading/priority location prompt. There you can set when, and for how long the prompt shows.
by Guest on 2015/06/21 05:19:56 PM    
you dont have to wait, it will put the file in your default download directory after a while anyway

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server