Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Easy way to recover when starting over on a new computer....

by Guest on 2013/09/07 06:38:16 AM    
Hello,
A couple of times now I have had to move to a different computer, and restarting my partial torrents is a pain ( have not been successful in attempting it!). I have my torrent folders set up for 'partial' and 'complete' to be in separate folders. It would be awesome if the torrent file stayed with the partial file, in the partial folder, until the item was complete.... and then when it moves the completed file to the 'complete' folder, it could then move the torrent to the backup folder.

Also, I would love it if you had a 'recover partial files and continue' as an option for just such occasions. Or at least have much clearer instructions on how to re-start those partial files, as I have been unable to accomplish that feat as of yet.

Thanks! :) -ismirth
by Pete on 2013/09/10 12:52:56 PM    
I use Tixati for Windows. There's Import/Export function and it works OK, but it doesn't save incomplete pieces and file border pieces. I think it's better to install fresh Tixati, copy whole %appdata%\tixati folder and copy all torrent contents to same drive and path, then start Tixati.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server