Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Titaxi can't find old torrents, now they won't play

by Guest on 2015/03/17 12:36:42 AM    
I'm switching my torrent program from uTorrent to Titaxi, and I have 44 torrents seeding on a private tracker that I've had seeding for a couple of years.  When I went into Titaxi, I clicked "Add" for the torrents and selected all 44 of their files.  Of those, 17 immediately checked and went into seeding, but the rest started to download.  I immediately stopped them and did the "Force check" option after making sure that the completed files were in the same directory as the rest.

None of the remaining files will do anything other than start to download, and when I go into the folder where they are and I try to play them, now none of those remaining files play (despite showing the correct number of bytes in their size).

What happened, and how do I fix this?

Thanks!
by Sailor24 on 2015/03/19 10:54:51 PM    
I am guessing your files where overwritten. When adding a file that already exists you must make sure it does not get allocated by unchecking it. You can do that only if you use the prompt window and uncheck the files. If you don't then all files get allocated and sometimes accidents happen. When you do 44 at one time it does not surprise me that one foot might have gotten ahead of the other.
by Pete on 2015/03/20 06:17:52 PM    
Safe way is to add torrents STOPPED and force check them before starting any.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server