Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati use in the U.S.

by Guest on 2015/03/10 04:25:30 AM    
I have most recently been using utorrent, but they add a non-opt-out download of a litecoin miner (they say you can opt out, but I opt out of everything and it still keeps getting installed), so I am looking for a new bit program. I have recently installed tixati after seeing connections from it under peers, I am still not using it, for the past month I have been trying to get all the settings right, but it seems the UI is missing a few options or I'm just not seeing them. I was wondering if...

1. If my proxy goes down will it default to my standard connection or refuse to connect?
2. Can i encrypt the data so my isp cannot tell the traffic is bittorrent?
3. What are the best settings for the type of connection that I am looking for?

I use massive (5-6 Gb daily total) amounts of data and I have already had a threat from my isp to shut off my internet but I have cheap internet and don't want to risk losing it (30 gbs for 30 USD a month, better than everything around here). I want the most private settings available, the speed is not and issue unless it throttles me down to below 300kbs. Does Tixati have settings available that will work for me or is there another bit program that would be more suited.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server