Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati won't open anymore

by Guest on 2015/03/09 03:56:05 AM    
Hi,

So I love tixati, it's been my go-to torrent client for years now, and has always worked great. However, I tried to open it up today, and I'm just getting a grey screen and then "Tixati is not responding". I've tried everything I can think of, including re-booting my machine, clearing my downloads folder, and re-installing the most recent version without any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, and have not made any system changes since tixati was last working.

Thanks!
by Sailor24 on 2015/03/11 06:37:02 AM    
Lets start by clearing out the app data. Windows I assume. your hard drive /users/your user name/appdata/roaming then you will find a folder "tixati" there, rename it something say tixato and then reinstall the program again.
Does it work? If you want to get everything back to where it was files from the old folder can be moved back in one at a time until it stops working again, then you move the others and not that one. Depending on which file is corrupt you can restore it to where you were before it went south.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server