Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Unfinished Downloads from another client…

by N8tiv on 2015/03/08 03:19:35 AM    
Maybe this is covered in the online help, but… Figured I would ask anyway, going to read the optimization manual before read the online manual.

I literally just got done uninstalling a torrent program, a friend of mine brought to my attention that they were creating coins in the background. Which is a bunch of BS, I might have agreed to it if they would have came out and straight up asked me if it was okay to do that.
After all, the program was free. But, they didn't…  So, I'm testing out this program.

There really weren't too many negative reviews about this program, the main thing that drew me in was no adware, spyware or ads in general.

If it stays that way, shoot… I won't mind buying a cup of coffee or a beer every once in a while.

Anyway, back to the problem at hand.

I have unfinished downloads I started with the other torrent program, I was wondering if Tixati would be able to finish those downloads for me if I pointed to the right folder?

If not, I really don't mind having to start these downloads all over again. Only one of them was halfway down downloading, I had two more waiting in the queue.
by Sailor24 on 2015/03/11 07:03:03 AM    
Yes tixati will continue the torrent as long as you get rid of the temp name utorrent uses and rename the file as it was. Just follow the instructions in the thread titled transfer in from utorrent on this page.

http://forum.tixati.com/support/239/
by N8tiv on 2015/03/18 05:21:42 AM    
Ahh, thank you Sailor!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server