Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

re: nothing happening

by Guest on 2015/02/23 03:02:21 AM    
Sorry if theres a thread already but I checked first three pages and didn't see anything regarding my problem:

Okay just downloaded Tixati yesterday, have either done or checked all the troubleshooting and optimizing issues, I've successfully imported torrents from another program so I've have files seeding (as far as being new, current and popular is questionable.)  Anyway, relatively new to this torrent thing but as far as I can tell, program is working fine as well my network.  Files are seeding and downloading in window.  But I've been sitting here for 2 hours and the downloading files are still at 0 percent.  So there's basically no action at all in the downloading section (nor is there any action in the seeding section.)  Someone help please.  Think I registered last night, but I'm a bit frazzled at the moment and forgot, sorry.  Learned a tremendous amount about torrents in the last 24 hours from your site..Thanks.  (But still obviously not enough!)  Thank you
by zordon on 2015/02/24 03:28:42 PM    
How many seeders are there for the file you are downloading? If there are no seeders, then you won't be able to download.

I also like to sort by most seeders and then download the file at the top of the list (obviously also considering file size as I don't have uncapped)
by Sailor24 on 2015/02/28 05:54:39 PM    
Likely you do not have a port open for tixati or your firewall is blocking tixati. Go to portforward dot com and use there tool to confirm you have an open port. If you are not using an ad blocker then you might be tricked on that sight to buying something don't. There is a free tool there called portchecker and there are free instructions for each router.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server