Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Why can't I connect to these seeds?

by Asdf123 on 2015/02/14 06:40:48 AM    
I'm stuck at 99% on a file for the last 4 days. The tracker shows 5 seeds, but I'm not connected to any of them.

All my settings are default, and I have no issues with any other torrents. Just this one.
by Sailor24 on 2015/02/15 03:13:39 AM    
Is it possible there is more than one file in the torrent? Check under files and see if you have the main file at 100% and others not complete. Often people will not download screeners and nfo so they don't seed them either. All you need to do is uncheck those and you will complete.

Often seeds will not reconnect to you if you have everything they can give.
by Asdf123 on 2015/02/15 04:58:00 AM    
Nah the secondary files are complete, the main file is stuck at the same percentage. Based on the peers tab its the same percentage for quite a few people.

But there is a tracker that says it has 5 seeds. Its strange. I guess my screenshot wasn't approved, but you get the idea.
by Guest on 2015/02/15 02:33:52 PM    
Read the rules before posting!

If you post an image URL, please make sure:

1) The image contains no visible IP addresses or file/torrent names. Blur, mosaic, or paint over these things.

2) The image is on an image hosting service.

===>> or check here: http://forum.tixati.com/support/1038/
by Asdf123 on 2015/02/16 08:48:58 PM    
Yeah I read that. There was no file names or IP addresses. Unless you consider trackers an IP address. Its not like trackers are a big secret.

That doesn't even matter, its still not working. The tracker shows 3 seeds today, but they are still not connecting for anyone.
by Guest on 2015/02/20 10:25:14 PM    
the main file is stuck at the same percentage. Based on the peers tab its the same percentage for quite a few people.

Right, so you've just answered your own question.

What exactly do you think anyone on the Tixati message boards is going to do to help you get the other 1% ?

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server