Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Hi ... need help with DHT and seeding

by Guest on 2015/01/27 09:49:27 PM    
Hello every1,
I have tried all the solution found in the help/forum section regarding DHT /seeding transfer, and after may trial, I am still not able to find the right configuration that will allow me to do so: 1st I added file via +ADD >  Create New Seed > selected  folders of a movie to seed> Create..2nd main window> the data and a yellow * loads up ..  But from this point on, I see no  Peers for seeding in Status...
3rd In the DHT status section I read " started: unconfirmed incoming port... I look in the help and forum and followed all possible way to resolving this so that I have incoming connection to peers ... 4th > I ensured that in the Setting  incoming port TCP/UDP connection and message shows #####(UPNP forwarded)...5th > firewall is enabled for Tixati  > and even manually entered IP details required for the braodband rooter to allow incoming/inbound...
Unfortunately the same message error show in the HTD status.
What  have I missed or did not do to allow movie files to be seeded?

Note: file have been moved to new location but pointed to the directory ... I even tried to point them to the folder above the folder containing the movie file but still no LUCK :(
Please HELP me ...Thank you :)
LotusIII

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server