Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

can not download any files says searching DHT

by Guest on 2015/01/19 09:07:02 AM    
i just downloaded tixati and have never used it before

i tried downloading a few torrents and all of them never download

they initialize but then it says searching DHT and never downlaods

it just keeps saying searching DHT.....over and over and over

im using a laptop with windows vista and accessing internet through my laptop via my mobile phone as a wireless router.....

any ideas?
by Guest on 2015/01/20 08:53:49 AM    
ok out of 20 files i only got 1 file to actually download

the rest never even started downloading

any ideas?
by Guest on 2015/01/21 09:42:20 AM    
I'm currently experiencing this same issue. Program was literally working fine for me the last year, but now torrents just have "searching DHT" and 0 for in and out kbs. This happened two days ago and now I can't download files. Using Windows 8.1

Onto this a couple days ago I installed an update for windows that was supposed to resolve issues with windows vista, 7, 8 and 8.1. This may have been the cause.
by EvilLivesHere on 2015/01/23 11:56:25 PM    
Do you both have Windows 8.1?  Tixati will continuously search DHT for peers.  Is there a tracker associated with your transfers?  if so, Did the tracker(s) return any peers? If you go to the Peers tab, is there any IPs there besides your own?  Also, are your ports forwarded correctly?  Go to the Home tab and check that it says "Listening/OK" at the bottom on the right in the Panel that says "Incoming Connection".  Once I have this information, I think I can better help you.
by Guest on 2015/03/30 06:08:33 AM    
I am having the same issue. Only started happening in the last month. Port status is unconfirmed. Even if I change the port. No trackers, DHT

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server