Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

2 movies stoped at 89 % 98% what i do ?

by Maddy on 2014/12/05 06:27:02 AM    
Hello Freand's

Please Help:-

I am very happy with tixati. I've been trying to download two movies. one stopped at 98%. the other stopped at 89%. Now what do I have to complete it 100%.I checked DHT ,force check, top priority seeds but still at same. Please help on this issue.What should I do. Will you help me I will be glad.

thanks
by Napsterbater on 2014/12/06 03:49:24 AM    
Maybe there is no seed with 100% of the file/s
by Maddy on 2014/12/18 10:12:38 AM    
Hi Frnd,

Now what i m do bro. No any option ?
by Sailor24 on 2014/12/21 07:49:42 PM    
Often there are several torrents of the exact same material. Look for another torrent of the same movies. It has to be the same size for the movie file. Open that torrent, then stop it. Copy the file you have already downloaded into the directory of the new torrent. Rename the copied file as the new file is. Best is rename the new file, copy it's name, then delete the file. Now now rename the copied file by pasting. Sometimes there are spaces or other things missed.
Now start the torrent again and the file will be checked, if it checks you are away to the races, does not always.Sometimes it says the file is the wrong size because someone has added a tag that changes the file size by >10 bytes. If that happens just look for another torrent and repeat.

When you move a file from one torrent to another it will not always check as the same size complete, because the makeup of the torrent ie block size or block break could be different. Don't worry about that just download.

When you complete the file don't forget to copy it back to the original torrent and let the others that got you to 90% finish their files.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server