Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

tixati not responding

by Guest on 2014/11/16 07:00:31 PM    
tixati v1.99 is not responding. I have a torrent that's 7gigs and its half way done and it gets to 100% checking the download then resuming the download process and after it resumes the download. tixati takes a dump and says not responding. ive tried restarting pc and running as administrator
by Guest on 2014/11/17 10:41:34 AM    
Try following things:
1) Restart computer go to RUN (Windows Key + R) type %temp% -> delete all containing files from there
2) Optional: install ccleaner and remove all temporary and junk files, check registry errors and fix it. (Backup option might be there, use it first) if you know that how to do otherwise leave it. But it is necessary to trash the load.
3) go to the Tixati -> if you are using vista, right click -property - set capability mode to normal. if u r using windows 7 leave as it.
4) go to tixati website and redownload tixati and reinstall it. Make sure you have closed all programs and even firefox and start your torrent again.

MOST IMPORTANTLY BEFORE STARTING TORRENT DOWNLOAD:
1) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH SPACE ON C DRIVE (USUALLY NEEDS SOME SPACE FOR TEMPORARY FILES ON BACKGROUND)
2) MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT USING ANY HEAVY OPERATION ON BACKGROUND (IT PREVENTS YOU TO FROM GETTING LOAD)
3) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DISABLED ANTIVIRUS TILL YOUR DOWNLOAD GET FINISHES. (IT PREVENTS YOU FROM CRASHES, NON-RESPONDING MODES WHILE DOWNLOADING)

I'M PRETTY SURE THIS WILL HELP, IF IT DOES NOT HELP, ATTEMPT FULL ANTIVIRUS SCAN ON PC, YOU MIGHT BE SUFFERED FROM VIRUS.

-->N I T I N<--

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server