Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

How to use RSS

by Guest on 2014/10/25 04:46:11 PM    
Hi,
I'm hoping someone or support can help me.

I'm having problem with RSS where RSS keeps telling me I've already downloaded episodes that I have not downloaded.

I see "No Auto-Download: Exceeds per episode max" next to all the published items

I must be doing something wrong.

What I've been doing is
I add multiple Shows into the "Match" field with "ANY" as the operator

Example (lets say I want rss to download these tv shows) show, show one, show two A, showthree, show four
I added the names into the match field like this

Match Field = show "show one" "show two A" showthree "show four"                         ANY

Then I used the "Exclude" to weed out show that had fileA UK in the title
Exclude = fileA UK                                                                    ANY

I tried "Allow items without episode or date numbers" both checked and then unchecked but RSS still says I downloaded episodes that I have not downloaded

Episode Range is default 0x0 - 99x999

Feed Processing tab ::
Minimum feed update interval                 10 min
Item history size                            900
Automatically download items                 Initial Update "No"  Normal Update "Yes"
Maximum auto-downloads for same episode      1
Auto-download item file count                is not checked
Auto-download item KB                        is not checked
Magnet-link items eligible for auto-download "Yes"

I have about 8 RSS feeds

No matter what I do RSS thinks I've downloaded episodes that I have not downloaded.

Thank you
by Pete on 2014/10/26 10:26:39 AM    
I don't use RSS. I guess the "Maximum auto-downloads for same episode 1" setting is responsible. Try a feed with one show in a Match filed and see what happens.
by Guest on 2014/10/27 04:44:17 AM    
perhaps it downloads the first match and then the rest are counted as the same file.

try separate feeds per match

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server