Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati with network extender problems !

by Kricket on 2014/09/27 10:02:47 PM    
Greetings, I cannot receive a signal on my cell phone, therefore I have a network extender (VOIP) to boost my signal that uses the internet. Every time I use Tixati my phone becomes choppy sounding per people I talk to. As soon as I shutdown Tixati it stops. (I have done this numerous times!) Any help would be appreciated !!!

P.S. Third time posting, don't know why they keep disappearing???
by Guest on 2014/09/27 10:37:59 PM    
P.S. Third time posting, don't know why they keep disappearing???

posts must be approved by a mod, they are not disappearing, just waiting for moderation.

and if they are all the same or similar posts you will probably only see one post even though you posted 3 times.
by Guest on 2014/09/28 05:45:22 PM    
My guess is you're connect your computer wireless, and your phone and computer interfering with each other.
Try plugging your computer with a cable and see if there is any difference.
If you must use wireless, and I'm right about the interfering, then it's possible to buy dual band wireless routers.
Alternative, it might be possible to change the channel on your extender.
by Sailor24 on 2014/09/30 04:47:38 AM    
You are using too much bandwidth. It is simple buy more bandwidth or only download or only talk you don't have enough bandwidth for both.
by Kricket on 2014/09/30 07:36:50 PM    
Thank you for the suggestions !! Main computer is on Cat5 cable, security system is on the laptop, I will check to see if I ran cable to it or not. I just upgraded from 3.0 to 15.0, didn't make any differance. Just my kind of luck !! lol

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server