Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Search function?

by none on 2014/09/21 06:26:59 AM    
I know, this feature request is the sign of a lazy person.

I've been using Qbittorrent for quite some time.  That client has it's own search function built in.  Click the tab, enter search terms, and it searches whichever torrent search engines you have enabled.

I find it a little irritating to go to my browser to search for torrents now.  Surely you guys can incorpporate search engines into Tixati?  The client has everything else a person could possibly want!!
by Guest on 2014/09/23 10:54:36 PM    
Its an ok feature, but really? I'm going to have to agree with you, this is a lazy suggestion. I see no point in wasting resources on implementing this feature.
Plus I'm sure this is a legal and illegal issue.
so far Tixati just takes your torrent request and downloads it. very legal.
Your suggestion: Tixati SHOWS you where to get downloads. sounds oh so very illegal.
by Guest on 2017/01/24 06:02:36 AM    
Actually not true. THe scripts for Qbittorrent are created by users, therefore the search function is technically legal. It will search any site using the feature if a script is created for it. Therefore this would not be a legality issue.
I agree, I would really seriously appreciate this feature. It has nothing to do with laziness. It's a convenience thing.

For now I guess I'll just recommend to use Bit Che. I just wanted to say I second this request though...
by Guest on 2017/02/01 02:04:29 AM    
Uhm. you know you can search from CHANNELS right/

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server