Off Topic
Report problems with the forum itself, or any thing else not specific to Tixati
<<  Back To Forum

To the Developers

by Guest on 2019/06/05 04:16:58 AM    
Just wanted to thank KH and all other developers involved with this project, Tixati is my favorite bittorrent client and I find it to be better performing and more user friendly than qbit. Thank you all so much for your hard work on this project and I'll happily spread the word of this client to people that I know.
by Bugmagnet on 2019/11/04 03:30:15 PM    
double ditto
by Guest on 2019/12/19 11:41:27 AM    
To the code literati that created this beautiful piece of software,

Thank you for Taxati!

It is a poem.

Merry Christmas
by Guest on 2020/01/11 09:34:25 AM    
Totally agree, the Tixati devs are the patron saints of the p2p world. Thank you devs for making the only torrent client that isn't full of bullshit premium upgrades and mining viruses like *cough*uTorrent*cough*
by Guest on 2020/06/09 09:21:52 AM    
I agree, many thanks for all of your efforts.
by Felnsoft on 2020/06/11 01:11:20 PM    
Yes thank you very much. I've been using tixati for a long time now and is my goto. I also just donated for the first time to this project! I am also a new developer and know how important it is to have those donations coming in. Great job
by Guest on 2020/06/26 07:49:35 AM    
It would be so much better if they at least made it open source. And the option to disable the "This software is made by an independent developer..." pop-ups. Other than that I have no complaints.
by Guest on 2020/07/18 01:53:42 AM    
Open source will give some transparency, but will not make Tixati automatically better. Only few are ready to jump into a project this size and contribute meaningfully, with minimal time of dev wasted. The only fair question imo is what happens to Tixati if something bad happened? (God forbid, and God bless the Tixati DEVteam)
The popup is as non invasive as it gets imo again. Truth is open source or not, free (and donationware) software developers don't get a just amount of reward for their work.
This is a healthy reminder to donate... for all the days of uptime Tixati has server you in the past weeks :)
by Guest on 2021/06/03 02:10:03 AM    
I know, absolutley love Tixati and it's features... especially the channels and streaming. Hope this community stays alive. Reminds me of simpler times.
by Guest on 2021/07/06 08:15:27 AM    
I don't donate often, but I have to Tixati. I don't want to ever have to use another torrent client. It's worth something to help keep it around.
by ZoleeKing on 2021/08/08 08:40:39 AM    
Can I just say how awesome this feature is when you delete a torrent from the completed list and asks you if you want to delete the local files as well.

The best torrent client I've ever used.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server