Off Topic
Report problems with the forum itself, or any thing else not specific to Tixati
<<  Back To Forum

Connection to specific trackers timing out without any reason

by Guest on 2019/04/03 12:46:56 AM    
I have configured Tixati to use a SOCKS5 proxy because torrenting is not possible in my current network as it restricts p2p connections.

After configuring Tixati to use a proxy, I tested the configuration with one of the Fedora Linux torrent and found out that the torrent both works and downloads just fine.

But when I try to use the RARBG torrents, I get the message "Connection timed out (49672)" or "Timed Out (10060)" when connecting to the trackers before acquiring the peer IP addresses and the actual download. I have tried increasing the value of the "Peer connect/login timeouts" field to the maximum possible value i.e. 200, but it was to no avail. After quick checks on the internet on the availability of the trackers, I found out that there was no issue with them.

Can someone please help me here?

(trackers removed by Mod and sent to Devs)

PPS I am using Tixati 2.59 on Win 10 64 bit, if it helps.
by Bugmagnet on 2019/04/05 02:31:55 PM    
Just an FYI for the future...

This is not the right forum for such questions.

This "Off Topic" forum is to "Report problems with the forum itself, or any thing else not specific to Tixati"

Since your question/comment IS actually related to the use of Tixati, you might get a much better response posting to the regular "Help & Support" forum.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server