The time is 2018/12/11 12:23:40 AM
Your IP is 35.172.201.102

Off Topic

Report problems with the forum itself, or any thing else not specific to Tixati
<<  Back to Forum
Page 1 of 2 << < 1 2 > >>
Alternate form of donation?
by Guest on 2017/08/13 07:27:56 PM
I love Tixati and I absolutely want to donate however digital currency has outrageous fees and I simply detest PayPal and refuse to use it.

There are other services I subscribe/donate to and I use cash. Would you be willing to provide a mailing address so I can post a few US dollars?

by Guest on 2017/08/15 01:35:18 AM
they are probably not set up to accept cheques. and you should never send cash through the mail.
by Guest on 2017/10/28 06:56:46 AM
Cryptocurrency doesn't really have outrageous fees. Bitcoin's might be a bit high occasionally but not necessarily, and not necessarily that bad either, all things considered.
by Guest on 2017/12/18 04:24:45 AM
Yeah I agree with the OP, however Ripple is a pleasure to use as unlike the other cryptos, its fast AND cheap. I hope the Tixati team will add a XRP wallet in the future. I donated via PayPal today, but I'd be much more likely to donate more often if I had the option to use ripple.

Love your work guys, best torrent client I've ever used. Keep up that hard work!

by Guest on 2017/12/26 08:51:51 PM
Can you add BitCoin Cash please? BCH
i cant afford the fees for Bitcoin, I would never buy a Dogecoin, and I dont want to transfer to Litecoin when I already own BitCoin Cash.

thanks
i am sure you can add it, and if you do I will share what i can and let others know you now accept BCH

by janet on 2018/01/01 05:11:36 PM
more coin options are coming very soon.
Page 1 of 2 << < 1 2 > >>

<<  Back to Forum