Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati has stopped working correctly

by Guest on 2014/10/19 10:51:13 AM    
So Just today ( oct 19 2014) tixati has stopped working for me.
When I try to get a torrent its doesnt work. I click the "GET THIS TORRENT" and nothing happens...
So I tried clicking the magnet next to it and still nothing. Then I just tried adding it by Clicking "+add" and add the Info hash and the torrent but when I Click "+add" tixati just crashes.

So now im stuck and dont know what to do , I cant get any torrents.
PLEASE HELP ME

Spec :
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Tixati version 1.99

Security :
Bitdefener internet security 2015
Malwarebytes  anti-malware (premium) 2.0.3.1025

misc:
I use google chrome, its updated to the newest version.
My google is slow and i dont know why....I can play any game I want on ultra but chrome is slow ( slow at loading stuff)
I have comcast 50mbs plan and It goes up to 126 mbs so internet is not the problem
by Guest on 2014/10/20 02:17:50 AM    
When I try to get a torrent its doesnt work. I click the "GET THIS TORRENT" and nothing happens...
So I tried clicking the magnet next to it and still nothing.

are you sure you have tixati associated with torrents and magnet links? look here to see:

Settings - Shell Integration

Clicking "+add" and add the Info hash and the torrent but when I Click "+add" tixati just crashes.

does the send crash report window pop up? if so send some in.
by Guest on 2014/10/20 05:59:34 AM    
I checked the Shell Integration and they all are correct and associated.

When It crashes there is no crash report or anything it just says
Tixati has stopped working
"a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
And all i can do it click the "close program"
by Guest on 2014/10/20 08:27:36 PM    
sounds like its your comp and not tixati. might need to reinstall windows.
by Guest on 2014/10/21 07:33:48 AM    
how can you tell if windows is corrupt or something and needs to be reinstalled?
by Sailor24 on 2014/10/22 08:52:49 AM    
This is a problem I have seen a few times. Disk errors and fragmented drives. It appears usually on computers running Tixati 24/7 but maybe you might have something else going on creating the same error.
If you are using an external drive set up to use your main drive only for diagnostic purposes then check using disk defrag for fragmentation, defrag if over 20%. That is my threshold for errors. You should probably defrag if over 7%.
Try the program again and see if it works. If no, then run check disc and try again.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server