Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Latest Tixati 1.99 still takes up to 50% of my CPU

by John on 2014/09/18 06:42:52 PM    
I'm using the latest Tixati 1.99 and it still takes up to 50% of my CPU and lags my computer. This is definitely not a hardware or OS issue.

Please, get it fixed.
by Napsterbater on 2014/09/19 01:39:51 AM    
How about some PC Specs. and other information.

How many Torrents?

How fast is you Internet speed?/How fast is Tixati trying to download at?
by Sailor24 on 2014/09/20 10:13:34 AM    
Are you downloading to an external drive? If you are set it for performance not quick removal. You also need to do something to write-caching, which I will find out if you are using an external drive.
by Guest on 2014/09/21 08:36:11 AM    
Configuration - AMD Athlon II x2 245; 2.9 GHz; 2GB RAM with PAE enabled; internal 1GB IDE hard drive; Windows XP Pro SP3.

Internet bandwidth - 20 Mbits/s download, 10 Mbits/s upload.

Tixati download speed - variable, it depends on the task and number of peers and how much they seed. Max - 2.1 MB/s. No download limit, upload limit - 128 KB/s (I currently only use Tixati for downloading).

Torrents - 1 or 2. It doesn't really matter, since even one task makes Tixati lag, when I start playing MP3 songs rapidly (less than a secon in between clicking on a new one, and then half a second later a new one...) one after another manually (not with a playlist) when I'm searching for my favorite.

When I use ordinary light programs, Tixati lags the computer less.

When I exit Tixati the computer doesn't lag at all, even if I'm using Photoshop, Firefox, Winamp, Word and Notepad++ simultaneously.

Greetings,
John

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server